You can transform the diaper using the 3 snap rise adjustments to fit a baby weighing from 8 to 36 lbs.
It comes with an elastic leg for extra protection against leaks and gentle latex-free elastic to avoid irritation.
An additional feature in the front inside flap holds the diaper in place. You can use the covers over the prefold, fitted diaper or insert. Insert and cover is recommend for newborn or smaller babies with less activities or movement. If you choose to use microfiber insert, use a liner to separate your baby's bottom and the insert. Micrifiber has a drying effect that will irritate the skin.
- These covers can stand up to almost any machine washing method and drying. Use only with warm water and a gentle soap.
- Use the laundry tab to hold the hook part of the Velcro when washing
- Dry your covers in the machine for 10-20 minutes. Hang dry if they are still damp.
- Bleach or any whitening products can ruin the elastic and damage the waterproofing of your covers. Avoid if possible.
- Avoid rubbing detergent directly on the diaper cover. All products can destroy the waterproof ability of your covers. Covers generally don't have to be washed as often as the diaper.
- If the cover is not soiled when changing the diaper, just run tap water down the inside of the cover to rinse off any residue. Pat dry or hang to dry and re-use.
- Weight: 8-36 lbs.
- Rise: 13.5" - 19.5"
- Waist: 14" - 28"
- Length: 19.5"
- Crotch: 7.5"